We are now seeking a Russian Speaking Ophthalmic Technician, fantastic salary and benefits, + more.
Required: Knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the eye, optics, testing techniques, utilization of equipment relative to the position. Must have experience performing an external light exam, Amsler grid testing, motility, confrontation field, refractometry, retinoscopy, and IOP measurement.
Preferred: COA or COT certification
- Needs to speak Russian
- Conduct patient work-ups, including obtaining a medical history
- Knowledge of ophthalmic equipment, including auto-refractor, slit lamp, and administering eye medications.
- Conduct diagnostic testing including measuring vision, tonometry, OCT, ICG, and Fluorescein Angiography
- Assist the physicians with ophthalmic patient procedures
- Accurately scribe including proper documentation and charting of the examination
- Answer patient questions and telephone inquiries, including but not limited to attaining resolution to patient problems
- Maintain a smooth clinic flow of patients
- Provide support to the front desk staff by returning patient phone calls, managing prescription refills, and scheduling appointments
- Other clinical tasks as needed
If you are an outstanding Technician whose primary goal is to provide excellent patient care, we would like to hear from you. Call us at 817-704-3412 or email us at [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time